Sunday, March 25, 2007

Man claims fingertip found at bus stop by school children

Well if I was one of the school children who found someone's fingertip, quite frankly I do not know what I would do. Most likely freak out for a little while, then possibly poke it for awhile like some science experiment gone bad.

Apparently schoolchildren found a fingertip at the bus stop which was claimed Friday by a man who injured his hand in a snowblower accident. The man contacted Cranberry police Friday, a day after the children found it.
Police said the man told them the accident happened about two weeks ago when he was trying to clear a snowblower. He didn't bother to look for the finger; he just went to the hospital for treatment, said police Lt. Jeff Schueler. "He claimed it was his, but he didn't want to claim it, if you know what I mean," Schueler told the Butler Eagle.

Yeah I wouldn't want to claim my own fingertip as well. Hey imagine if he got arrested for something, one less finger print to be taken, right?

No comments: