Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The midnight "gluer"

Did anyone hear about the man who took two men hostage and stripped them naked and used glue as torture or punishment? In Southern California, 36 year old Rene Avila took two men hostage and striped them naked. After stripping them naked he super glued their hands together and poured super glue in their mouths. The man was incarcerated by police after the supsect phoned one of the hostages sisters who later alerted the police. The men were treated at a Californian Hospital and released. I have been afraid of people with weapons and stalkers violently attacking my loved ones or myself, but I have never thought about be glued togther naked. I always told people that I would try anything once, but this eliminates that as a true statement because I am going to pass on being glued togther naked.

No comments: